- Membership shall be open to Bhutanese working in CSOs/NGOs, government and public organizations, inter-governmental agencies, academia, private sector, and as freelance/individual consultants, interested in furthering the objectives of the Association.
Types of Memberships
The Association shall have two types of memberships:
- Individual Members: Individuals working in CSOs/NGOs, government and public organizations, inter-governmental agencies, academia, private sector, and as freelance/individual consultants engaged in development projects/programmes, and those agreeing with the Association’s objectives.
- Honorary Members: Organizations or individuals that make exceptional contributions to the development of the Association. Honorary Members cannot be nominated to the Board and cannot vote in the Annual General Meeting.
Membership Application and Fees
- A person shall apply for membership by submitting the duly-filled prescribed membership form. It shall be lodged with the Executive Director. All members (except Honorary Members) shall pay stipulated annual membership fees, which shall be approved by the Board and revised from time to time.
Cessation of Membership
- A person ceases to be a member of the Association if the person dies, or resigns from membership, or is expelled, or fails to pay stipulated annual membership fees.