Purpose & Objectives
The Association is established in order to:
- Promote a strong evaluation culture in the country as a critical element for accountability, good governance and transparency in development processes;
- Improve evaluation methodologies and use; and
- Promote evaluation as a profession in the country.
The Association aims to strengthen the evaluation culture in the country by:
- Providing a platform for evaluators to share best practices on evaluation;
- Improving the quality and use of evaluation;
- Advocating and creating awareness on evaluation;
- Building the capacity of those who conduct, commission and manage evaluations in the country; and
- Creating a network of high quality evaluators and linking them with the other evaluation communities.